Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sparkle Scarves

Hazelnut Sparkle...This scarf's color reminds me of waking up on chilly winter mornings to the cozy, rich scent of Mom and Dad's coffee...made with Ethiopian beans, topped off with milk, creamer (or eggnog during the Christmas season), and just a tad of hazelnut flavor. Ahh...call me sentimental if you want, but I love those memories!

The actual scarf is a rich brown; it appears red in these pictures, which I will fix as quickly as possible! The edging is a beautiful gold/orange.


Christmas Sparkle...Cheery! What else can I say? This one makes me think of bright red holly berries, perhaps with a touch of sparkling winter frost. Especially great for those who want to liven up a Christmas outfit with a little color!

This scarf is a deep red with a sparkly gold edging. Perfect for the holidays! $15.00


I currently have one of each of these colors available, but if people are interested in these I will happily make more.

Sparkle Scarf: $15.00

In order to avoid all the fees and tax hassle of utilizing a payment account such as PayPal, we are using direct payment (check or cash). Please contact Victoria at vmgrant8@gmail.com with your order details. Shipping is $1.50 to $3.00 based on your purchase.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment